Fulton Manor Care Center provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our guests regain their independence and return to their homes.
Whether you are in need of a short-term or long-term care stay, our communities are designed to promote rehabilitation in a high-quality and compassionate environment. A licensed physician supervises each resident’s care and therapy including speech, occupational, and physical therapy.
If you’ve had a fall, stroke, hip/knee replacement or heart attack ( or live with a chronic illness), you know how important 24-hour care can be. Skilled nursing has long been the gold standard for high-quality health care services.
Consider the benefits:
- Regain strength and mobility through customized therapies and wellness programs.
- Work with knowledgeable, friendly staff who go the extra mile when assisting with activities of daily living.
- Be a part of a warm, welcoming community.
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Fulton Manor, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. Our staff of nurses are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
If would like to learn more about Fulton Manor Care Center, contact us today!
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.